A sofa machine hose burst in a school in Buffalo, NY causing a sticky situation.
A sofa machine hose burst in a school in Buffalo, NY causing a sticky situation. The syrup pooled on the floor and sprayed on the walls. SERVPRO of Buffalo-To... READ MORE
This business had an unfortunate surprise when they found that a toilet in their building backed up with sewage. Our SERVPRO techs came in , removed all of the ... READ MORE
Storm water in ballet studio
Water leaked into this ballet studio during a rain storm, and in turn warped the wood dancing floor. SERVPRO tended to the damage by removing the floor boards a... READ MORE
Moisture removal after storm caused a roof leak in Buffalo, NY
The break room in a local store had moisture from storm water trapped underneath the ceiling tiles. We were able to removed the ceiling tiles and place fans int... READ MORE