If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (716) 694-9949

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Microbial Growth

The microbial growth that was growing in this customer home was due to a water damage that wasn't mitigated appropriately. The techs here are properly trained and are supplied with the latest equipment to test and discard mold. It only takes a small water leak, or even excess humidity, for mold to form in your Buffalo home or business. Mold can produce allergens and irritants, and it has the potential to cause other health effects and every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution.