A sofa machine hose burst in a school in Buffalo, NY causing a sticky situation.
A sofa machine hose burst in a school in Buffalo, NY causing a sticky situation. The syrup pooled on the floor and sprayed on the walls. SERVPRO of Buffalo-Tonawanda was called in the perform an emergency clean up. SERVPRO crews pre-sprayed the affected areas followed by specialized cleaning methods.
Whether your need is removing an odor problem or deep cleaning flooring or carpets, you can depend on a SERVPRO Franchise Professional to get the job done right the first time. They’ll respond promptly and make your workspace look its very best. Learn more about our Commercial Cleaning Service.
Call SERVPRO of Buffalo-Tonawanda today! 716-694-9949