Meth fire aftermath in Tonawanda, NY
The fire in this apartment was due to a meth fire. The final result was the bathroom being destroyed by smoke and soot and meth residue from the fire, as well as the fire extinguisher powder and water that was used to put the fire out. Our SERVPRO crew tended to the room my tearing out all of the surfaces that was damaged, and installed air scrubbers and fans to dry up the excess moisture and remove the smoke stench from the air.
SERVPRO Franchise Professionals are dedicated to responding immediately when you need help with a fire or water damage event. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.