This fire was caused by faulty wiring. Once SERVPRO of Buffalo/Tonawanda arrived, an immediate services were implemented. Services include removing of soot from all surfaces, cleaning and sanitizing. The after picture was taken six days later after the initial cause of loss. A fire in your home or business can be a very traumatic experience for people.We have team of trained crew members who are experienced to help walk with you during the process and see what can be cleaned up and made like new. We love helping them make it “Like it never even happened."