School Fire in Buffalo, NY. SERVPRO of BUFFALO-TONAWANDA TO THE RESCUE.
School Fire in Buffalo, NY. Cleaning performed by SERVPRO of BUFFALO-TONAWANDA
Flooding and water damage events at commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
SERVPRO of BUFFALO-TONAWANDA 716-694-9949
GOT MOLD IN BUFFALO, NY ??? SERVPRO of BUFFALO-TONAWANDA CAN HELP
A water damage in BUFFALO, NY that was not properly taking care of leading to mold. SERVPRO of BUFFALO-TONAWANDA assisted with mold remediation.
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today – SERVPRO OF BUFFALO-TONAWANDA 716-694-9949
READY TO HELP
Servpro technician responding to pipe break.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today - 716-694-9949
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of BUFFALO TONAWANDA has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
About SERVPRO of BUFFALO-TONAWANDA
SERVPRO of BUFFALO-TONAWANDA specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
24 Hour Emergency Water Damage Service
SERVPRO of BUFFALO TONAWANDA provides 24 hour fire and water damage restoration service in Buffalo, Tonawanda, Kenmore, Grand Island, Amherst
SERVPRO of Buffalo-Tonawanda is available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.