Water Damage in Buffalo
This homeowner called SERVPRO of Buffalo-Tonawanda when a defective HVAC unit collapsed through the master bedroom ceiling and destroyed a custom wood floor. First, we removed the water and damaged debris. After drying the structure, we applied an anti-microbial solution to inhibit mold growth.
We also acted as the general contractor to complete the restoration. The homeowners were very pleased with our work and shared 'the SERVPRO project manager kept everything on schedule and to my complete satisfaction... on time! SERVPRO was so good, I gave them another 3 projects on the property that were completed to my complete satisfaction.'