About SERVPRO of Buffalo / Tonawanda
William & Patricia & Jennifer Sullivan
Owners of SERVPRO of Buffalo / Tonawanda
Since 1972 SERVPRO of Buffalo-Tonawanda is and has been a family operated business serving the communities in Western NY. Bill Sullivan was a manager at the Buffalo Currier Express Newspaper and when he was told the newspaper was folding, he started searching for a new job. He started looking around and discovered SERVPRO. Bill Sullivan was interested in helping others out and investigated purchasing a SERVPRO franchise. Bill took a chance and borrowed money from relatives, and he purchased his first franchise. Being dedicated to his family and his new SERVPRO business he had to have 2 jobs at the same time in order to pay the employees at SERVPRO of Buffalo-Tonawanda. His dedication paid off as he purchased additional franchises building up our reputation in the Buffalo area. Currently his daughter Jennifer Sullivan-McLear has taking over the ownership role and handles the operation along with her husband Geoff McLear. Jennifer has been in the family business since birth. At 13 years old she would assist with performing small tasks by answering the phone, assisting with payroll and would go out with her father on small cleaning projects. This continued until the college years. Jennifer attending college to become a nurse and decided nursing wasn’t for her. Having the passion to help others she went back into the SERVPRO of Buffalo-Tonawanda family business and has been helping others for 26 years. In her time away from the business, she advocates for autism, pediatric cancer awareness and is on the family council for PTEN awareness while supporting her daughter who courageously overcomes all these obstacles.
SERVPRO of Buffalo-Tonawanda is very active in the community supporting the Red Cross, local chamber events, Summits walk for autism, Danceability, catholic charities and many other groups.
For 46 years we have been taking pride in aiding our customers who are under stress dealing with a water or fire damage in their home. We understand your needs; we have the compassion and we will walk you through every step to get back to your normal.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- Respiratory Protection Standard training
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Chamber of Tonawanda
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC
- Insurance Club of Buffalo
- Insurance Women of Buffalo
- Western New York Insurance Association
- Outstanding Sales Performance
- Outstanding Sales Performance
- 45 Years in Service