Recent Before & After Photos

Pipe Break and Water Damage in Buffalo, NY


2 days before the start of a new school year, a Buffalo family had a pipe break and significant water damage in their home.  SERVPRO wa... READ MORE



Sewage Back Up From Heavy Rains in Buffalo


Sewage backed up in the basement finding its way in through the shower stall, toilet and floor drain due to a summer thunder storm. SERVPRO of Buffalo-Tona... READ MORE



Fire Extinguisher Damage


The fire extinguisher may have made a bigger mess than the fire itself.  SERVPRO of Buffalo-Tonawanda had to vacuum all surfaces using a HEPA vacuum c... READ MORE



A Kitchen Fire in Buffalo, NY


A kitchen fire occurred causing soot and odor in certain rooms. Some areas are difficult to reach and require scaffold. Fires can be especially devastating... READ MORE



A Stove Fire In The City of Tonawanda, SERVPRO of Buffalo-Tonawanda to the Rescue


SERVPRO crews assisted with the clean up and odor removal in this single family home in the City if Tonawanda.  Soot and odor spread throughout the house.&... READ MORE



It's not just the soot that causes a mess in Buffalo, NY


After the fire trucks leave, your home or business likely suffers from fire and smoke damage, fire extinguisher dust and extensive water damage from f... READ MORE



Ice forming from an interior frozen pipe break in Buffalo, NY


During the cold Buffalo winter months, pipes can become frozen and burst. It’s very important that you respond to a broken pipe immediately as it causes w... READ MORE



A pipe break causes extensive water and mold damage in Kenmore, NY


As this customer was enjoying Florida in the winter, their home was not doing so well.  The cold Buffalo temperatures caused a pipe to break above the kitc... READ MORE



A sofa machine hose burst in a school in Buffalo, NY causing a sticky situation.


A sofa machine hose burst in a school in Buffalo, NY causing a sticky situation.  The syrup pooled on the floor and sprayed on the walls.  SERVPRO of ... READ MORE



Meth fire aftermath in Tonawanda, NY


The fire in this apartment was due to a meth fire. The final result was the bathroom being destroyed by smoke and soot and meth residue from the fire, as well a... READ MORE